And today, I finished off the wizard. The staff is not awesome but I'm pretty happy with the rest of it. I tried doing a bit more with the staff, but the bit at the top is kind of a shapeless blob, so I gave up.
I have also been working on Freya. Yesterday I got some green stuff on to patch bubbles and other surface imperfections.
Today I put a primer coat on her to check for spots that need more attention, and partly glued her together. The wizard is in there for scale - you can see she's about twice the size of the figures I usually do.
Her back is going to be covered by her cloak, which is why it can get away with being pretty ugly.
And there she is, striding down the runway. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for a base with her, but I am certainly tempted. She just so looks like she's showing off the season's new styles in armor.
Her other arm and cloak would be very difficult to paint around, so I will paint them separate and glue them on when everything is done.