Thursday, February 9, 2017

Turanil: Finished Armor

Shaded and highlighted Turanil's armor. I used Blue Liner to shade the steel, and then tried out my new alcohol based silver metallic for the highlights. I got it because I had heard that it was super bright. I dunno about super bright, but then it was going on an already pretty bright metal. I do like how nicely it blended over the base coat, though. Also, since it's an alcohol based paint, you can't use water with it at all and have to use alcohol to clean your brush after. I suspect it's a brush killer of a paint. So, kind of a hassle to work with.

The gold is very sloppy. But, the golds I've had for a while so don't need to experiment with them, and I'm about ready to wrap this guy up and move on to something else, so I'm not going to sweat it.



No comments:

Post a Comment