Sunday, May 29, 2016

Takhi: Shading Leather. Nienna: Face, Hair. Micon: Skin

More shading on Takhi's lather bits. Still need to go back with a darker shade color, but it's coming along.



I also finished Nienna's face, hands, and hair. Her eyes were a huge pain. They're basically pits on the side of her face, tucked under the hood of her cloak. Next will be her clothes and armor under the cloak. The details are soft, so I will need to find some painted examples to get a sense of what details are there. Or, I might just paint the whole thing brown and call it good.



And I started on Micon's skin. Had to go back with a few more coats of sealer in a few spots, but I think he's in pretty good shape now. There are still some lines up around his hands that I might have to do more with.



No comments:

Post a Comment