Monday, January 12, 2015

Hey, where have you been?

I know, I know. I put down words about painting more and posting more and promptly...didn't do that. Well, I have been painting, just commission stuff I can't post. But I'm done with that for now.

Since I posted last, I decided to go to Genghis Con in Denver in February. I've also been told that I Must Have a painting contest entry for the show, so I'm dropping everything to work on that. These are two two figures I'm considering. I'll see how it goes with each of them for a while before settling on one.

These are both Savage Worlds: Hell On Earth figures.

This is a librarian. I like the figure, but it's got a bit more trouble with mold lines and similar imperfections. I'll need to work on it a bit more to get those cleaned up if I'm going to use it for competition.



The other one is a templar. I think I did a little better cleaning her up.



No comments:

Post a Comment