Sunday, August 24, 2014

Balon has armor

Well, more or less. I did some finishing on the details on his shirt, did he belt, bracers, and shoulder pads, and started on his cloak. All that's left is to finish the cloak, do his hair, and last the little details -- belt buckle, the bits on the bracers, etc.

Well, and then base him. I pulled out a resin base that I got from a Kickstarter, but the quality isn't that good. I may go with something different. It'll probably depend on how happy I m with him when I'm done -- is he going to be good enough to rate a fancy base, or will the not so good one be good enough?




Also, tried out my new P3 spray on primer. So far so good - it doesn't seem to have come out griity/fuzzy. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like it covers as fully/opaquely as I'm used to. We'll see how it takes paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment