Look, a puppy!
So, today I ran an experiment with translucent Fimo. I made a few pieces into thin strips of the stuff. One is otherwise unmodified. One has a little RMS Clear Green mixed in. Others have more Clear Green mixed in. And the last has some green ink mixed in. This is them before going into the toaster oven.
First lesson: when you are mixing color into your paste, wear gloves.
Most of that washed off without a problem.
This is what it looked like about 5 minutes in:
And after the 30 minutes of baking:
You'll note that it's not at all translucent. A little bit of research told me that this may be the result of baking it too hot or too long. So, I may try again with a lower temperature set. If I can get the otherwise unmodified to cure to translucent, I'll try adding color again.