Saturday, March 22, 2014

Next pieces

So, I did a lot of prep work yesterday and today, trying to get pieces ready for paint. Since a couple of these might go into competition, I'm trying to be extra careful with the prep. I did start putting paint on this elf lady from Dark Sword.



But, it didn't last long, as I noticed a big pit and mold line in her underarm that would have to be fixed. So I put some green stuff I had mixed up in there. Once that's had time to set overnight, I'll primer it, them go back to finishing her base coat.


I had green stuff mixed up because I also worked on my latest practice dummy. I'm not sure if I like this one or the last one better. I'll compare them and decide which of the two to use in my vignette.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what competition season brings...I'll get out uber nitpick-o-scope if you would like.

    ReplyDelete