Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Elf Chick

So, I'm going to focus on the elf lady for a while, even with the fuzzy primer --actually, because of the fuzzy primer. Since she seems kinda likely to be the least viable candidate, I want to get her far enough along to decide if it'll work out or not. That way, if it doesn't work out, I can stop working on her and focus on the others.

Also, I really like the figure, and last year I took home silver with a model that was just as fuzzy...so maybe it won't be so bad.

Anyway, here I've shaded her skin and lined around where the skin meets clothing, jewelry, etc.



I'll have to clean up the lining around her sandals, most likely. Also I think I'll need to work on her back a little. I let the shadow area get too broad, then I tried to pull it back, but that wasn't working out great. And, it looks like there's a light stripe in the shading of her left thigh, there on the back. Need to clean that up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment