Sunday, February 9, 2014

Odds and Ends

So, trying to get some of the vast line of  'in progress' stuff I have finished. (Which means yes, more naked vestal pictures at the end).

So for starters, I put the bottom stick on the practice dummy I've been sculpting. So far, so good. Well, the top bit is thicker than the bottom bit, which isn't so good. But maybe I can hide that later.


Since I had plenty of green stuff left, I used it to fill some gaps in this guy, who I might use in my upcoming game. He looks scary, right?



Finished up the hair on the female marine. Not spectacular, but good enough for this.


And, the vestal. I finished her hair and put a first coat on her armor. The armor needs a couple more layers to make a smooth, solid base, which is why it looks a little funny. The hair, I shaded with purple, and took the highlights up to yellow. It looks more stark in the pictures than it does in person. It's a little over the top even in person, but then, so is she, and I'm liking the look for her. Hmm...looks like I need to clean up the lining a bit in a couple spots, too.



1 comment:

  1. I really like how the face turned out on the Vestal and, as always, I love their vibrant hair colour. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete