Saturday, January 18, 2014

Practice Dummy

I did the clean up on Karick and tried to get better pictures. I don't really think they are better. Not sure why, I can't seem to get him in good focus.



Also today, I finished off my most recent sculpting practice dummy. I might do one or two more of these, but I think I'm pretty much done. I kinda like this one, though it's definitely not perfect. I have no idea how the sculptors get their putty to come out so smooth and sharp. Mine is always full of creases and fingerprints.



I also prepped a couple things today - washed some Bones marines that I might paint soon for a game, and boiled the Bones I Giant Skeleton to straighten up a couple of bendy bits on him. I'm hoping tomorrow to spend some quality time with my airbrush on that guy before the football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment