So, here is he. The completed shadow demon. I do think it's pretty clear which parts got a lot of attention and which I rushed through, but I think he came out OK over all...and I'm glad to be moving on to something else. Not that I don't like this guy; he's just been on the table way too long. I tried for sort of a marble base. I'll hit it with some gloss after he's been sealed to help it with that polished look.
Also, I went to a local paint day today and worked on some speed-paint zombies. These are almost done - I'd have finished them there, but I forgot to pack a brush for dry brushing and wasn't going to sacrifice a good brush to some zombies. They need maybe another half hour to get finished. Then I think I'll have finished all my Bones I zombies.