Monday, October 7, 2013

Moving Along...

I'm 16 minis away from making my desired paint-to-buy ratio for the year. So, I'm going to push to finish off at least 16 more figures by the end of the year. That's about 5 per month, which should be doable.

So, for starters, here's progress on the one-of-three lizard men. I brightened up the highlights a bit, and put shading and highlighting on the crests. I haven't yet decided what to do with the feathers in the crest. Maybe yellow? Maybe purple?




And, I started some more creepy crawlies. These are more Bones. I'm working on four of them, but there's just one in the picture because they look much the same. I'm hoping they go quickly. He's got a base coat of brown and a black wash. I'll bring the brown back a little, but not much - in the picture I'm working off of, their bodies are quite dark.


And I started a human tonight too. This is a cleric from Dark Sword. I plan to work carefully on her, not just for table top quality. Dark Sword minis tend to be a bit too delicate for table top use, in my experience. Her mace has already been bent a couple times.


No comments:

Post a Comment