But I did work on stuff. I pulled out the Green Stuff today. Did some work on textures. This is meant to be tree bark. I have to work on it a little more, but it could be worse. I'm working on tree bark in preparation for a little sculpt I want to do, one of these days.
And, I used a bit of the green stuff to fix casting problems with a couple of the vestals. The little green bitsare the parts I repaired - it was just a sword tip and a tip of the other vestal's crown that didn't quite cast correctly.
I also cleaned up a couple recently purchased minis, but that's not terribly interesting to look at, so no pictures there.