Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Squirrel

Base coated the flesh on the swordswoman:


I'm still debating what colors to use for her. I know it's going to be dark brown hair. As for the rest, she looks ranger-ish to me so I'm leaning towards browns and greens, maybe some gray. I might do a camouflage on the cloak, or I might do something with a bit of freehand. Haven't decided yet.

Also, after doing the rat a couple days ago, I've decided to try doing a familiar a day this week. Today, I stuck with the rodent family and painted up a squirrel:


I should have gotten a shot of him with  something else for scale. He's pretty small. The top of his tail comes up to about mid-thigh on a human mini from the same line. 

Made some more wood bases for the bar matron. I'll stain those tomorrow with different products and see how they all come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment