Friday, November 16, 2012

What's on the table today

So, here's what I'm working on right now.

Reaper Minis 03193: Carinth, Dark Elf Sorceress. Her skin and hair are done, as is the cloth. The gem on her staff is mostly done. The skin is Reaper's Dark Elf Skin triad, with a little black mixed in to the shadow color and a little light gray mixed in to the highlight. The color of the hair doesn't show up well in these pictures. It's gray shadows, lighter gray main color, white highlights.


Reaper Minis 02436: Kazala The Efreet. His skin is done. Does the red look the same as the drow's cloth? Yup. I have many other reds, I'm just too lazy to get out different ones.

Reaper Minis 02617: Female Wraith. No paint on her yet.

I think she's a VOID mini, but I'm not sure. She has a base coat of her skin color.


No comments:

Post a Comment