Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Drow Finished!

And here she is, finished and with better pictures. I'm pretty happy with her.


























Yup, looks like there's a hair on those skulls. I live with two cats and a Bernese Mountain Dog. Fur happens.

It didn't take long to finish her, so I also put in some time on this one:


I put shadows and highlights on the skin, did her eyes, and base coated her hair and pants. The sculpt looks like Starbuck from the new Battlestar Galactica to me, so that's how I'm painting her. Blonde, in khaki pants and a black sports bra. I'm thinking I'll make the headband red.

I haven't forgotten about the djinn. I haven't settled on what to do for freehand on his pants. Also, committing to the freehand puts him in the stage where I could completely mess up an otherwise promising start to a figure, so I'm hesitating. Perhaps tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment